Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Cheating on My Knitting

Despite the fact that I have knitting projects on the needles that have a deadline, what did I spend most of my free time doing this weekend? That's right -- spinning. Honestly, I have no regrets.

First, I finished up the singles for my skein of HipStrings Buoy in Bay:


The third bobbin needs to rest a bit before I ply, so I continued to work on my Fibernymph fiber samples. I'm in the middle of bundle number 12, so nearly halfway done.


These colors are very different from each other, but it's definitely a fun spin. And it's so easy to sit down and spin a few grams of fiber; it gives me a great sense of satisfaction to finish up a handful of fluff! I'm going to continue to try to spin a bundle every day or so, if I can find the time. I don't think it'll all fit on this bobbin, but I'm planning to ply everything into one skein. I can't wait to see it finished!

1 comment:

  1. I did some spinning over the weekend too! I am working on a project that I am really excited about! Funny how that happens, huh?

    ReplyDelete