Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2017

Have You Seen My Mojo?

I'm not sure why, but I haven't seemed to have had any strong desire to knit this past week. I've been doing a lot of spinning, but my knitting has been limited to very simple, mindless things. Case in point: Last night I finished a dishcloth.


I decided to use up scraps and partial skeins of kitchen cotton to make some Ballband Dishcloths, and this is the latest one. I've been knitting it in fits and starts since sometime last month, mainly while listening to Rainbow read on the nights I put her to bed. Last night I decided to take some time to finish it, which really didn't take long. I even cast on a new one so that I'll continue to have an on-the-go project (and continue to use up leftovers). I'm not really feeling a huge need for a stash of dishcloths right now, but at the moment, they feel like the perfect project for my tired brain.

I'm still knitting my socks, of course, during my lunch breaks at work, and I'm about halfway done with the first sock (just finished the heel flap and I'm ready to turn the heel).


I do want to get back to my Wonder Woman Wrap, and I did nearly pull it out last night, but I felt like I just wasn't in the right head space to follow a pattern. I think I'll likely get back to it this weekend, and perhaps then I'll get excited about a project again and my mojo will return -- which likely means I'll want to cast on a bunch of new projects that will once again distract me from my WIPs!

1 comment:

  1. Sending you some mojo... may it help you jump start yours!

    ReplyDelete