Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Posting In Absentia

Thanks to the magic of the Internets, this post should automatically publish while I'm away at SSK in Nashville. I'll be taking two classes -- a knitting class with Lee Meredith and a spinning class with Jillian Moreno -- and spending my non-class time knitting, spindle spinning, and getting to know my fellow attendees.

I'll have a full recap when I'm back, but in the meantime I'll leave you with a picture of a little more Tour de Fleece spinning.


I finally started the second bobbin of my Southern Cross Fibre Charollais last night. I only made a small dent in the bundle of fiber, but I figure it's better than nothing.

Catch you on the flip side!

1 comment:

  1. Give Jillian a big hug from me! And, have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete