Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Pattern Re-release: Hermia Hat and Mitts

You may remember that earlier in the year I was super excited about having two patterns published in Knit Now. These patterns were only available by buying a copy of the magazine -- until now. The rights have now reverted back to me, and as you've seen over the past few weeks, I've been busy knitting up new samples and having the patterns re-tech edited so that I could release the patterns in my Ravelry store. I'm very happy to tell you that you can now purchase the patterns for both the hat and the mitts!

Hermia Hat

How cute is my new sister-in-law? She was so enthusiastic when I asked her if she'd be willing to model for me, and we had some fun doing this impromptu shoot in the backyard (in front of the only tree that still has leaves on it, for the record).

Hermia Mitts

Both the hat and the mitts are shown in the medium size -- that's a 20 inch hat circumference and an 8 inch hand circumference, in case you're wondering. Both patterns are available in three sizes. To get all the specs on these items, click on the links in the photo captions to go to the Ravelry pattern pages.

I have been counting down the days until I could re-release these patterns, so please forgive my excitement! Even though I feel like I've been working on these two patterns forever (the original prototype of the hat was done about a year ago at this point!), I'm still very much in love with them.

Hermia Hat:

Hermia Mitts:

No comments:

Post a Comment