Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Something

It's been another crazy week, and as a result, I haven't had much crafty time. That makes me sad (and makes for little fodder for the blog). But I did finish a hat. It still needs to be blocked to even all the stitches out, but it's something.


I ended up not running out of yarn as I feared; in fact, I had a decent amount leftover. I've made most of the corrections to the pattern, so the next step is to finish writing it up and do a photo shoot, which I'm hoping will happen this weekend.

Meanwhile, I've turned my attention back to the baby sweater. I've just split the arms from the body, so I'll be cruising down the body now.


I'm sorry I don't have more knitting to talk about -- believe me, I wish I did! I'm hoping things will start to quiet down soon and I'll be able to get some more done. Will it help tide you over if I tell you that I'm running a pattern sale right now?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I feel you. I sympathise with you. Is it the time of year. Is it the full moon?

    ReplyDelete